- I.move - Move to learn
- The city of Florence
- Internship in Italy
- Workshops and Seminars
- Project service
Workshops and Seminars
Veb Consult s.r.l. – International Competence Centre
The proposals we are presenting here as a preview are in the main part originated from our many years’ experience in International work placements and our network collaboration with partner organizations at a European level and furtheron represent a logical evolution of both above cited activities in respect with the priorities established by the European Lifelong Learning Programme. All seminars will occur in Florence and their target group is represented by adults from all over Europe.
- With the aim of encouraging learning for adults, we do offer,as experts in mobility, adults’ learning and Italian culture (especiallyFlorentine culture), two International workshops. The workshopHistorical Gardens finds its origins in a project which developed from our network collaboration at a European level and aims to an in-depth examination of the themes which have already been treated.
- Retirement or not retirement? Anyway… just be prepared! Theworkshop addresses to elder people and its aim is encouraging learning aswell as mobility, trying to promote the further development of lifelonglearning.
- Language learning still remains a priority in Europe. We putour experience in language didactics at disposal of teachers teachingItalian as a foreign language; beside this we do want to share ourknow-how of the Italian culture (all day life)…Italiano oggi
- People with special needs – how can society and theinstitutions organize and equip themselves to give them the chance toparticipate in the “normal activities” of their peers without any obstacles? Inclusive Learning in Italy is a seminar which shows school integration of children with special needs in Italy.
- With the aim of encouraging lifelong learning and mobilityamong elder people and respecting the initiatives aiming to theintegration of these important age groups, we are planning a project ofmobility for volunteers seniors. The target groups foreseen for suchactivities correspond to adults over 50 who are or will be engaged asvolunteers. Planned application fields: works on museums and socialinitiatives in the Health System.
The enrolment form can be found here.